Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good Tuesday Morning to You!


This is day 9 for me in the 30 day challenge and I am amazed at how God is using the Holy Spirit to bring understanding as I read.  It does come alive!  I am finding that the Words on the page that I am reading really are applying to the situations I have encountered in the past few days.  

Today I read in Isaiah that God's arm is not too short and his hearing is good so when we cry out to him he will hear us.  Then I turned to Philippians and it says,  "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns" (Phil. 1:6 NLT).

This pursuit of God is a daily routine, but don't let it become routine!  Ask God to bring the Word that you read alive today!   Embrace it, Obey it, and let it change you into the person God has designed you to be.

"The Bible is alive, it speaks to me; it has feet; it runs after me; it has hands; it lays hold of me." 
-Martin Luther

No comments: