Tuesday, May 15, 2007


T-minus five days and counting until I head out to Bali, Indonesia with Sean Feucht and a crew of worshipers to join together to worship together and seek the face of God for the people of Bali.

I'm praying that God works miracles and shows Himself strong through His body of believers in Bali. We are there to encourage the ones that are working full time to reach their Indonesian brothers and sisters.

I just found out that Beto Taverez, a missionary that our H20 Missions team will be visiting in Brazil this summer will actually be in Bali the same time I am. God is calling his worshipers together to make a difference in this land!

Please pray for us while we are gone on this trip. God is pulling everything together and I'm truly am blessed to be a part of where God is at work!

No comments: